The tradeapprovals.com Web Site (the "Site") is an online information service provided by Digital Bharat Domain ("tradeapprovals.com"), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. tradeapprovals.comMAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
A disclaimer may specify mutually-agreed and privately-arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract; or may specify warnings or expectations to the general public (or some other class of persons) in order to fulfill a duty of care owed to prevent unreasonable risk of harm or injury. Some disclaimers are intended to limit exposure to damages after harm or injury has already been suffered. Additionally, some kinds of disclaimers may represent a voluntary waiver of a right or obligation that may be owed to the disclaiming.
Disclaimers vary in terms of their uniformity. Some may vary depending on the specific context and parties involved, while other types of disclaimers may strictly adhere to a uniform and established set of formalities that are rarely or never modified, except under official authority.
- Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit tradeapprovals.com warranty or liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You expressly understand and agree that your use of the services is at your sole risk and that the services are provided “as is” and “as available.”
- In particular, tradeapprovals.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors do not represent or warrant to you that:
- Your use of the services will meet your requirements,
- Your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
- Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the services will be accurate or reliable, and
- That defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the services will be corrected
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Trade Approvals or through or from the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
- Trade Approvals further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Copyright, Licences and Idea Submissions.The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are tradeapprovals.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE OR SOFTWARE.You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use if you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to tradeapprovals.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to tradeapprovals.comby all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to tradeapprovals.com the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto.
- Trademarks Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of tradeapprovals.com Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Subject to overall provision in paragraph above, you expressly understand and agree that Digital Bharat, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to you for:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability.. this shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss;
Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
- Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the services;
- Any changes which tradeapprovals.com may make to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services);
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services;
- Your failure to provide Ebizfiling India with accurate account information;
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential;
- The limitations on tradeapprovals.com liability to you in paragraph above shall apply whether or not tradeapprovals.com has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
- You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
- Unless otherwise expressed, www.tradeapprovals.com expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.